Monday, October 4, 2010

Batty for Bats

Do you like bats?

Yes, I like bats because they are nice to me because they eat bugs. Sadie

Yes, I like bats because sleep upside down.  Emma 

Yes, I like bats because they eat nectar.  Shoji

Yes, I like bats because they eat fruit.  Daniela

Yes, I like bats because they help people when they eat lots of insects.  Gustavo

Yes, I like bats because they help plants grow because they drop seeds. Jade

No, I don’t like bats because they have teeth.  Vanessa

Yes, like bats because they eat insects. Claire

No, I don’t like bats because they bite.  Edgar

Yes, I like bats because they catch fish.    Alex

Yes, I like bats because they catch grasshoppers.  Matthew  

Yes, I like bats because bats eat fish.  Angel

No, I don't like bats because they have sharp teeth.  Julia        

Yes, I like bats because I like the way they hang upside down.  Nick

No, I don't like bats because they suck blood.  Julissa

Yes, Ilike bats because they like to drink blood.  Alyssa

Yes, I like bats because they hang upside down.  Rafael

Yes, I like bats because they suck blood and they sleep upside down.  Ethan L.

Yes, I like bats because they eat bugs.  Ethan G. 

Yes, I like bats because they sleep upside down.  Skyler              

No, I don't like bats because they drink blood.  Kamryn

No, I don't like bats because they sit in trees and scare me.  Cynthia

Yes, I like bats because they help people.  Stephanie

Yes, I like bats because they can fly.  Isaiah
                                                                                           

                                                                                                                     


  



  

  


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you are leaning about bats! Mrs. Martin and Room #30

    ReplyDelete