Monday, September 27, 2010

Our First Blog

Our class just read To Be a Kid.  It is a story about what children do around the world.  We wrote what it means for us to be a kid.  Read and enjoy our thoughts about being a kid.
To be a kid means climbing up big cliffs.   Shoji
To be a kid means playing jump rope.     Nicholas B.
To be a kid means going on a ride on my dirt bike     Ethan L.
To be a kid means I can get  a dog.  I can get a bowl and feed it.     Cynthia
To be a kid means to play with my dog and cat.     Sadie
To be a kid means to play with  my dog and cat.     Gustavo
To be  a kid means I almost caught a ladybugs.     Skyler  
To be a kid means eating cotton candy.     Claire
To be a kid means swimming in the ocean.  Stephanie
To be a kid means to see butterflies because they are beautiful.     Julissa
To be a kid means climbing a tree. Kamryn     
To be a kid means I play with my dog.  Rafael
To be a kid means to play legos.     Ethan G.
To be a kid means I play with my dog.     Isaiah
To be a kid  means to swing  on swings.    Edgar
To  be a kid means reading a book.     Matthew
To be a kid means playing  with my turtle.     Vanessa
To be a kid means riding my bike.     Angel
To be a kid means you take naps.    Alyssa
To be a kid means playing with my rabbit.      Daniela
To be a kid means taking caring of my dog, Mimi.  Emma
To be  a kid means to play with my rabbit.     Alex
To be a kid means playing games.     Nick
To be a kid means swimming in the High School pool.      Jade
To be a kid means I get to color.     Julia
To be a kid means playing with my little red wagon and riding in down a hill. Mrs. Garst

6 comments:

  1. I know I'm an adult, but to be a kid to me means to be willing to try new things, just like you and your teacher are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job kiddos! Keep up the great work. Mrs. Garst is an excellent writing teacher and a friend of mine. You will learn so much from her this year. Mr. Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job room #4! What great writers you are - keep up the good work! Mrs. Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. to be a kid means.....to be a lucky kid in Mrs. Garst's room! Way to go Room 4.
    Mrs. Mello

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Room 4, it sounds like you all have a lot of fun being kids! You are great readers and writers too. Good luck this year in Ms. Garst's class, you're going to learn so much! --Ms. Deis (Ms. Garst's teacher-friend from Selma High School)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so great to be a kid!! I love your stories. Keep writing and keep reading as well! - Mrs. Barnett, Kingsburg Library Teacher

    ReplyDelete