Friday, February 4, 2011

Do you like winter?


I like winter because we can play in the snow.  We can make a snowman.  We can  drink hot cocoa sitting in the fire. I love this!  Cynthia
Do you like winter?  Why? Yes, I like winter because I like making a snow man  and  going sledding.   Alyssa
Yes, I like winter because you can make snow girls.   Kamryn
I  like  winter   because  you  can  lay  down  drinking  hot  chocolate  and  watch  TV sitting  by  the fire .   Emma
I don’t like winter because it doesn’t snow at my house.  Rafael
Yes, I like winter because I can build a snowman and drink hot chocolate.  It is good.  Ethan
Yes, I like winter because I can build a snowman.  Stephanie
I  like  winter   because  I  like  to  sit  by  the  fire .   Nicholas.
Yes, I like winter because I can drink hot chocolate and I like to sit by the fire and read.  Daniela
Yes, I like winter because .I can build a snowman.  Edgar.
I like winter because I like to drink hot cocoa, yummmmmmy. Jade
I like winter because you go to the snow.  When you go to the snow, you can build a snowman.  Claire
Yes, I like winter because I can build a snowman and drink hot chocolate.  Shoji
I   like   winter    because   it   is    cold     and    stormy   sometimes it snows     Matthew
Yes, I like winter because .I can build a snowman.  Nick
I like winter because we  can  make snowman in the snow.  Gustavo
Yes, I like winter because I play in the snow.  Julissa
Yes, I like winter because .I can build a snowman.  Sadie
Yes, I like winter because  I can play in the snow and build a snowgirl with my sister.  Skyler
I don’t like winter because my mom will say you can’t go outside because you don’t have the right clothes.  Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment